For some reason I thought moving from Florida to the Northeast in January wouldn’t be a big deal. That might have been the case any other year, but not in 2015. We’ve gotten slammed with feet of snow, sub-zero temperatures, and blistering winds. Suffice to say, my Reef sandals and Lululemon shorts weren’t keeping me warm.
The best decision I’ve made since moving was buying a Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket. It’s filled with goose down, isn’t super puffy, and keeps me toasty warm. I absolutely love it. Patagonia doesn’t put its clothing on sale too often, however the company just kicked off a sale event with discounts up to 50%. There’s still a ton of winter left to go, so bundle up with some Patagonia.
Popular colors/sizes are beginning to sell out, so jump on your favorites now. All orders of $75 or more ship free. Use small items like socks and beanies to pad your order.
- Patagonia Men’s Down Sweater Jacket: $137 (Reg. $229)
- Patagonia Men’s Down Sweater Vest: $107 (Reg. $179)
- Patagonia Men’s Alpine Houdini jacket: $119 (Reg. $199)
- Patagonia Men’s R3 Fleece Jacket: $94 (Reg. $189)
- Patagonia Men’s Torrentshell jacket: $77 (Reg. $129)
- … up to 50% off men’s
- … up to 50% off women’s
- … up to 50% off bags & gear
- … up to 50% off kids’ & baby
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.