This versatile little box allows you to create a secure wireless network from any cabled Ethernet connection. It’s powered via USB so it’s super portable. Use the built-in USB port to share music, movies and other data with other devices (even iPhone/iPad) on your network. Over 1,300 Amazon reviewers rate it 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Anyone who frequently travels should have one of these in their carry-on.
- Personal Cloud: sharing files with your friends in any attached USB storage
- Travel Router: instantly convert wired network into Wi-Fi (AP,Router,Bridge)
- Pocket-sized(weight only 1oz): powered by usb for extreme portability
- Package contents: HooToo® Tripmate Nano(HT-TM02) , USB cable, User Manual, 1 year HooToo warranty.
How to Access the Attached USB storage via TripMate
1. Download our tripmate app “HooToo Tripmate”
2. Attach a USB thumb drive or USB HDD to tripmate nano
3. Power the nano up using the USB cable provided in the package
4. Access in tripmate nano wifi, open tripmate app
– See more at: http://www.hootoo.com/hootoo-tripmate-nano-ht-tm02-wireless-portable-router.html#sthash.9dsGezn7.dpuf
TripMate Nano is one chocolate bar sized travel router with 3 different router modes, it¡¯s like having a regular router with you minus the bulkiness. In a hotel, office, or business meeting, TripMate Nano is the missing bridge between network and your devices. It can be USB-powered to ensure convenient internet access anywhere. Also, TripMate Nano can create your own private, secure sharing network at home, office, party, beach and everywhere you go, sharing your favorite music / video/ photos from USB storage to your connections.TripMate is Powerful, BUT: 1. Cannot be used for IP camera FTP path; 2.Cannot work as a proxy server;3.The Ethernet port can only be used as a WAN input port;4.No app for Windows Phone OS;5.It supports NTFS/FAT16/FAT32 formatted disk;6.Cannot bridge an iPhone hotspot.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links