At $1.25/each, this 4 pack of LED lightbulbs at Home Depot is the lowest we’ve ever seen and temptingly close to the magic $1/ea mark. At this price, you are bound to make your money back in a matter of months on energy savings over incandescents.
Need to load up those chandeliers with LEDs? $10 gets you 3 lights
Philips LED A-shape light bulbs are a smart alternative to standard incandescent and designed to deliver everyday value and effective, consistent light. This Philips 8.5-Watt LED A19 household light bulb is the perfect replacement for anywhere traditional light bulbs are used, such as table or floor lamps. This 8.5-Watt 2700K (Soft White) LED A19 provides a warm and comfortable light, perfect for your living room, bedroom, kitchen or any place in your home where you would use a standard incandescent light bulb. The Philips LED A19 household light bulb provides 360Ëš all around light and can replace your current 60-Watt light bulb.
- Brightness: 800 Lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $1.02 (based on 3 hours/day, 11Â¢/kWh. cost depends on rates and use)
- Life hours: 10000 hours (based on 3 hours/day)
- Light appearance: 2700K (soft white)
- Energy used: 8.5-Watt (equivalent to a 100-Watt standard incandescent light bulb)
- Lumens per watt: 94.12
- Functional light quality, designed to deliver everyday value without compromising in performance
- Ideal for any room in your home such as bedrooms and living rooms
- Use in table or floor lamps, or anywhere traditional light bulbs are used
- Provides a soft white light to help create a comfortable and relaxing environment
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.