Harman Audio has the JBL Charge 2 Bluetooth Speaker w/ USB Charger (Refurb) for only $59.99 shipped. That’s $90 off the original list price/ Amazon’s current listing for a new one and the lowest we can find. Features include dual drivers and twin passive radiators for “deep, accurate bass.” It also has an integrated 6000mAh Lithium-ion battery that can last for hours. Rated 4.5/5 stars from over 1,600 Amazon shoppers. A 1-year warranty applies.
More accessory deals:
Mpow Air Vent Magnetic Car Mount with case for iPhone 6/s $5 (Reg. $8) w/ code D3TVTGD6 | Amazon
- 2-Pack 6-ft NewTrent MFi Lightning Cables $9 (Reg. $13) | iTech Deals
- w/ code MFI4OFF
- Bang & Olufsen Flexible Bluetooth Speaker $120 (Orig. $400) | Daily Steals
- Google Chromecast (Newest version) $30 (Orig. $35) | Staples
- JBL Synchros Series Bluetooth Headphones $129 (Orig. $230) | Worldwide Stereo
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- Mpow FreeBang Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker $22 (Reg. $26) | Amazon
- w/ code VRHJPCYF
- Lumsing Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit Receiver $18 (Reg. $28) | Amazon
- w/ code 10031172
- AUKEY Bluetooth Smart Wristband Fitness Tracker $23 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- w/ code FTRACKER
The new JBL Charge 2, a portable stereo speaker offering best-in-class sound with dual drivers and twin passive radiators that deliver deep, accurate bass so powerful that you can actually see them trembling – even as their sound hits your ears. Featuring a 6000mAh Li-ion battery that can play up to 12 hours of music, the Charge 2 is built to outlast all-night parties – as well as charge other portable devices by way of its USB port. And with its versatile Bluetooth wireless functionality, you can carry the Charge 2 with you anywhere and still listen to music. The JBL Charge 2 also features a hands-free conference speakerphone complete with patented noise and echo cancellation technology that brings greater resonance and clarity to the sound of your calls. Finally, the Charge 2 has a Bluetooth Social Mode that lets up to three different users take their respective turns playing their own Bluetooth-enabled devices on the same speaker. Whatever color you end up going with – black, white, red, blue, or purple – you’re going further – and louder – with Charge 2 than anything else in its class or price.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.