KMASHI via Amazon offers its 4-port Quick Charge 2.0 USB Wall Charger for $10.99, but if you use the code O2GHUAFT the price drops to only $6.99 Prime shipped. That’s $4 off the regular price and the lowest we’ve seen it offered at Amazon. It has Qualcomm Quick Charge technology that lets you charge compatible devices “up to 75% faster and reduce charging time than the standard charger.” Rated 4.2/5 stars by 130 Amazon shoppers.
RAVPower 4-pack 3-ft. MFi Apple-Certified Lightning Cables: $16 w/ code 2DCN7DO4 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
More accessory deals:
- KMASHI Quick Charge 2.0 USB 3-port Car Charger $7 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- w/ code OPZEKS95
- AUKEY 20W 2-Port Solar Charging Panel $40 (Reg. $50) | Amazon
- w/ code AUSOLAR9
- Logitech Bluetooth Mini Boombox $30 (Orig. $100) | Daily Steals
- Beats Executive Noise Cancelling Headphones (Refurb) $120 (Orig. $190) | Yugster
- JBL Synchros Series Bluetooth Headphones $100 (Orig. $130) | Worldwide Stereo
- iLive Wireless Bluetooth Speaker $16 (Orig. $32) | Kmart
An enabled device must be paired with a Quick Charge TM 2.0 certified adapter in advance.
High safety: Intelligent circuit, full short-circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature protection.
FAQ And Solutions
1. Which voltage should I use to charge my device?
Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 Tech can recognize the power source type of your devices then automatically optimize the output power. With over-current, short circuit protection and you do not need to worry it will over-charge your devices.
2. How do I know whether my devices are Quick Charge Tech supported or not?
Please refer to your device’s user manual, original charging adapter or contact the manufacture to determine the information.
3. Can I use Pando K8 Quick Charger charge my devices without Quick Charge Tech?
Yes, but the charging speed will not as fast as the Quick Charge Tech compatible devices.
4. When unable to recharge your mobile phone or other digital products, please check the following tips to exclude problem:
a. Check if the plug contact in position.
b. Try to replace to your original charge cable.
c. If still problem after check above, please contact customer service center.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links