Best Buy is celebrating Labor Day with a special 4-day sale on everything from Apple’s iPad and iPhone to tech essentials like big HDTVS and flash drives. Nearly all orders of at least $35 qualify for free 2-day shipping. Or if you just can’t wait for shipping, opt for store pickup to grab your order today. Deals are also available via Best Buy’s official eBay storefront.
Both the 9.7 and 12.9-inch iPad Pro are the recipients of a $100 discount as part of this sale. The 9-inch 32GB Wi-Fi models comes in at just $499.99 shipped. If you’re looking for deeper discounts and don’t mind going with a refurbished/open-box iPad, check out these deals from earlier this morning.
More top deals from Best Buy’s Labor Day sale:
- Apple iPhone 6/Plus (unactivated AT&T/Sprint) from $300
- Insignia 50-inch 1080p HDTV (model NS-50D510NA17): $250 (Reg. $330)
- SanDisk Ultra 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive: $45 (Reg. $55+)
- APC SurgeArrest 8-outlet 2-USB Surge Protector: $22 (Reg. $33)
- Panasonic eneloop Charger + 4 AA Batteries: $15 (Reg. $20)
- … and the rest of the sale …
Best Buy is a leading provider of technology products, services and solutions. The company offers expert service at an unbeatable price more than 1.5 billion times a year to the consumers, small business owners and educators who visit our stores, engage with Geek Squad Agents or use BestBuy.com or the Best Buy app. The company has operations in the U.S. where more than 70 percent of the population lives within 15 minutes of a Best Buy store, as well as in Canada and Mexico, where Best Buy has a physical and online presence.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links