At effectively $1/ea, a lot of these top tier moves from major US studios are no-brainer purchases, if only to have something to watch on airplanes or for the kids. Head below for a breakdown of all the deals:
- Sony Pictures 10-film Digital HD movie bundle: $9.99including Moneyball, The Social Network, Captain Phillips and more.
- Universal Studios 10-film Digital HD movie bundle: $9.99including Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Snow White & the Huntsman, Knocked Up and more.
- Paramount 10-film Digital HD movie bundle: $9.99 including Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, The Wolf of Wall Street, The Fighter and more.
- Warner Bros. 10-film Digital HD movie bundle: $9.99 including The Hangover, The Town, 300 and more.
- Lionsgate 1 10-film Digital HD movie bundle: $9.99 including Warrior, No Country for Old Men, Kick-Ass and more.
- Lionsgate 2 10-film Digital HD movie bundle: $9.99 including Mud, The Hunger Games, Gone Baby Gone and more.
And while you have iTunes open, you might as well rent Zoolander No. 2 since it’s only $0.99 right now.
Apple added movies to iTunes in 2006, when there were just 75 titles available, all owned by Disney. Today there are 85,000 titles available.
Apple announced the deal on Twitter, where there are a number of complaints from those in other countries that it is US-only. Don’t hang around if you want to take advantage – it runs for today only.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.