More accessory deals:
- Anker PowerCore 20000 with Quick Charge 3.0 $42 (Reg. $50) | Amazon
- w/ code ANKERSP5
- Anker 39.5W Dual USB Wall Charger with Quick Charge 3.0, $27 (Reg. $32) | Amazon
- w/ code ANKERSP1
- Anker 63W 5-Port USB Wall Charger with Dual Quick Charge 3.0 Ports $34 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- w/ code ANKERSP2
- Anker Quick Charge 3.0 Anker 42W 2-Port USB Car Charger $25 (Reg. $29) | Amazon
- w/ code ANKERSP3
- Anker Quick Charge 3.0, Anker 3-Port 42W USB Wall Charger $25 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- w/ code ANKERSP4
- iMagitek Multi-Angle Portable Aluminum Stand $9 (Reg. $11) | Amazon
- w/ code OCW5NDG7
- Dual Alarm FM Dimmable Projection Alarm Clock With USB Port, $20 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- w/ code OJI5CEXP
- iGO Power Trip 10,000mAh PowerBank $14 (Reg. $16) | iTech Deals
- w/ code DNWS2GO
- Varo 800mAh Emergency Keychain PowerBank for iPhones $10 (Reg. $30) | Staples
- iFrogz Tadpole Wireless Bluetooth Speaker – 2 Pack $8 (Orig. $20) | Daily Steals
- OtterBox Defender Series iPhone 6/s Case $28 (Orig. $60) | Groupon
Enough power to go around.
Marooned in transit forget your OEM adapter?With the Kmashi MP816, prolong your battery lifetime wherever you are. Holding enough power to charge most smartphones, keep your gadgets going for days and still have juice left to share.
Strong but never slow.
In addition to capacity, the Kmashi MP816 sports high-speed simultaneous ports.So whether you’re charging an Apple or Android device, you’ll get the most out of your technology.
Designed around the details.
Size: 5.47×12.52×0.86 inch.Weight: 9.79oz.Just because the MP816 packs a punch, doesn’t mean it can’t look nice.We went with a smooth finish to keep you traveling in style.Simple,unobtrusive features, such as one-touch status LEDs, give you everything you need out of a battery without sacrificing aesthetics. 2.1Amp+1Amp Output,2Amp Input Fast Charging
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links