Nomad via Amazon is offering its NomadPlus Smartphone Battery Pack and Wall Charger for $9.95 with free shipping for Prime members or on orders of $49+. That’s good for $30 off the regular price, $5 less than our previous mention and the best that we’ve seen at Amazon. NomadPlus combines your existing Apple wall charger that is included with every iPhone and a 1,800mAh battery pack to create an all-in-one charging solution. Just snap your charger into the NomadPlus and then plug it into the wall. From there, the device will charge your iPhone first and then juice up the battery pack. You can expect just over a 50% battery charge on the iPhone 7. Rated 3.7/5 stars.
More accessory deals:
- Dynex Selfie Stick $5 (Orig. $15) | Best Buy
- LUNA PowerPro USB External Battery Charger $10 (Orig. $20) | Best Buy
- Beats by Dr. Dre urBeats In-Ear Headphones $38 + $5 shipping (Orig. $100) | Woot
- Sony SRS-XB3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker $118 (Orig. $148) | Worldwide Stereo
- AUKEY USB to micro-USB cable 5 Pack $3 (Reg. $8) | Amazon
- w/ code AU5CABLE
- AUKEY 50W / 10A 5 Ports iPhone Charger $13 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- w/ code AU5POWER
- AUKEY 12000mAh Power Bank $14 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- w/ code AU7POWER
- Inateck Aluminum Air Vent Magnetic Car Mount $5 (Reg. $9) | Amazon
- w/ code HMGCY2R2
This is the original model of NomadPlus. We are offering a substantial discount in order to clear out old inventory. The main difference from this and the newer model is that the battery status indicator lights are green instead of white, and that the lights themselves are slightly dimmer. This still has 1800mAh of battery. Units come uncharged. These work with all US style Apple USB wall plugs (the charger that ships with all models of iPhone). This is a limited time offer available while supplies last. NomadPlus is an innovative 2-in-1 charging solution. Ideal for travel, it adds an 1800 mAh battery to your Apple USB wall plug (American outlets) – and it can charge any smartphone or other USB-powered devices. NomadPlus charges your phone first, then recharges its own internal battery, ensuring your phone is ready to go when you are.