Groupon is offering the refurbished Mini Jambox and the Jawbone Jambox for $34.99 and $39.99, but If you use the $10 off coupon code 10NOW the price will drop to only $24.99 & $29.99 respectively. That’s about $20 less than most other retailers and the lowest we’ve seen for them. Both speakers feature hands free controls for taking calls, a 10 hour battery and come in a variety of colors. Rated 4.3/5 stars by 675 Amazon shoppers.
More accessory deals:
- EasyAcc iPhone 7 Soft TPU Case $5.59 (Reg. $8) | Amazon
- w/ code 24EZCAKU
- EasyAcc 15W Solar Charger 2-Port with SunPower Solar Panel $36 (Reg. $39) | Amazon
- w/ code GETONE36
- Beats Powerbeats 2 In-Ear Headphones (Refurb) $45 (Orig. $150) | Daily Steals
- Dual-Output Car Charger w/ MFi-Certified Lightning Cable $8 (Orig. $35) | Groupon
- JBL Pulse 2 Splashproof Bluetooth Speaker $170 (Orig. $200) | Worldwide Stereo
As one of the brands at the forefront of wearable technology, it’s fitting that Jawbone is named after a body part. The company wants its customers to think of their technology as a part of their everyday physical world, to be worn comfortably as a natural and integral extension of the body. In 2007, their first product, a Bluetooth headset, was named one of the top 100 products of the year by PC World magazine and listed on the “Best of What’s New” list by Popular Science. From sound technology, they expanded to fitness tracking and found similar success: the Jawbone UP wristband followed in the footsteps of its older siblings with another “Best of What’s New” listing along with several design awards. Because Jawbone is dedicated to the latest research and data, the company’s music and fitness products continue to be updated year by year—and continue to be given praise by PC Magazine, Travel + Leisure, and Fast Company and awards from design powerhouses, including Spark, Red Dot, IDSA, and CES Innovations.