Best Buy takes 25% off your order when you buy at least 3 eligible smartphone, computer and tablet accessories ($10+). There are literally thousands of different products to choose from so you shouldn’t have any problem reaching the 3 item requirement.
Most notably, official Apple accessories qualify for the discount, while headphones, speakers, Bose products and clearance/open-box items are on the exclusions list. Other eligible standouts include popular products from big names like Belkin, Logitech and mophie. The extra savings will be automatically applied to your order as soon as you add 3 (or more) eligible accessories to your shopping cart. Many of these items (especially the Apple ones) are very rarely discounted, if at all.
Just bought a new iPhone, iPad or Mac? Use today’s offer to buy some must-have accessories. Here are some of the best deals we’ve found so far (again, you must order at least 3 items to get these sale prices):
- Apple Smart Battery Case for iPhone 6/s: $75 (Reg. $99) – review
- Apple Smart Keyboard for 12” iPad Pro: $127 (Reg. $169)
- Apple Smart Keyboard for 9” iPad Pro: $112 (Reg. $149)
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro: $75 (Reg. $99) – review
- mophie Charging Dock for Apple Watch: $36 (Reg. $50)
- Belkin PowerHouse Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone: $75 (Reg. $100)
- Logitech CREATE Keyboard Case for 12” iPad Pro: $109 (Reg. $150) – review
- Logitech CREATE Keyboard Case for 9” iPad Pro: $97 (Reg. $130)
- Logitech K780 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard: $60 (Reg. $80) – review
- Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Bluetooth Mouse: $46 (Reg. $70) – review
- Logitech MX Master Bluetooth Mouse: $52 (Orig. $100)
- Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard for Mac: $37 (Reg. $60)
- Logitech K480 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard: $22 (Orig. $50)
- … and much more! …
Best Buy is a leading provider of technology products, services and solutions. The company offers expert service at an unbeatable price more than 1.5 billion times a year to the consumers, small business owners and educators who visit our stores, engage with Geek Squad Agents or use BestBuy.com or the Best Buy app. The company has operations in the U.S. where more than 70 percent of the population lives within 15 minutes of a Best Buy store, as well as in Canada and Mexico, where Best Buy has a physical and online presence.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links