BuyDig is offering the refurbished Garmin VivoActive GPS-Enabled Active Fitness Smartwatch for $109.99, but if you use the coupon code SMARTANDFIT the total drops to only $79.99 shipped. That’s $30 off the regular price and $70 less than Amazon for a new one. It’s the best selling device in its category at Amazon where it receives 4/5 stars by over 1,600 shoppers. A One year refurbished warranty from BuyDig applies.
- Ultra-thin GPS smartwatch with a sunlight-readable, high-resolution color touchscreen
- Built-in sports apps, including GPS-enabled running, biking and golfing plus swimming and activity tracking¹, let you view your stats even when away from your phone
- Pairs with your smartphone to gently vibrate and display alerts for incoming calls, texts, emails and calendar items plus notifications from social media and other mobile apps
- Customize with free watch face designs, widgets and apps from our Connect IQ store
- Battery charge lasts through all your activities with up to 3 weeks6 in watch/activity tracking mode or up to 10 hours using GPS
From the company that has been developing robust, dedicated wearable technology to improve training metrics for athletes for more than a decade comes the GPS smartwatch for the active lifestyle. Introducing vivoactive – the ultra-thin, lightweight smartwatch with built-in Garmin sports apps that you can wear every day to help you keep a healthy balance between work and life.
Play harder, work smarter, live better with vivoactive. Built-in sports apps keep you active while smart notifications allow you to stay in contact with pressing work matters – all so you can keep your life in balance. The high-resolution, color touchscreen stays readable in direct sunlight, so you can view your stats when you step out of the office for a run. The ultra-thin profile – 8 mm – is comfortable to wear all day and can easily transition from office to golf course. You won’t have to worry about vivoactive keeping up with your active days. The rechargeable battery lasts through all your activities with up to 3 weeks (5) in watch/activity-tracking mode or up to 10 hours using GPS.