Inateck Online via Amazon offers its Aluminum USB 3.0 to SATA Dual-Bay USB 3.0 Hard Drive Docking Station for $40.99, but if you use the code RXIDJEPT the price drops to only $34.99 Prime shipped. That’s $6 off the regular price and the lowest we’ve seen it offered at Amazon.
If you happen to have old hard drives laying around (and who doesn’t these days) this a quick and easy way to access each drive without putting them back into a desktop or laptop. The aluminum-alloy body offers an “effective heat dissipation besides its ultra-light portability”. Rated 4.4/5 stars by 21 Amazon shoppers.
- Support offline clone, no drivers needed, and easy installation
- Support 2x 8TB hard drive; Supports 2.5″ & 3.5″ SATA (SATA I/ II/ III) HDD and SSD
- Equipped with USB3.0; Support SATA III (6 Gbps) and UASP for optimal performance; Backward compatible with USB 2.0 /1.1
- Compatible Systems: Windows 2000/ XP/Vista/ 7/ 8, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 or above
- On/Off power switch; LED light indicates Power and Activity status; Entering sleep mode without operation in 30 minutes
HDD/SSD Off-line Duplicator When cloning a hard drive, no PC is required – just plug both hard drives, press “Copy” button for several seconds until the LED will start flashing and the cloning process will begin. Progress indicator with LED: 25% – 50% – 75% – 100%.
Durable and Sturdy Made of Aluminum-alloy material, FD2102 is featured with an effective heat dissipation besides its ultra-light portability and exquisite craftmanship.
Support UASP and SATA 6Gbps Available High-class chipset ASM1153E, enhanced with UASP Transfer Protocol,this dock lets you get the most out of the fastest drive technologies such as SATA III (6 Gbps) with performance up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller.