With Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 technology, this power bank juices up compatible devices up to 75% faster than conventional chargers. You can refuel the iPhone 7 three times, an iPhone 6s four times, a Galaxy S7 twice and a Nexus 5X twice. Rated 4.3/5 stars by over 1,200 Amazon shoppers.
More accessory deals:
Mini Tripod for smartphones and DSLRs $10 with code DM3F2N96 (Reg. $13) | Amazon
TaoTronics 20W Speaker $36 with code BWAHWXQU (Reg. $56) | Amazon
- AUKEY Magnetic Air Vent Mounts (2-Pack) $8 (Reg. $11) | Amazon
- with code AU2MOUNT
- Jabra Tour Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone: $40 (Reg. $50) | Amazon
- Inateck Portable Speaker $16 (Reg. $26) | Amazon
- with code IVI7PZUL
- Inateck 10W Speaker/Phone Stand $23 (Reg. $33) | Amazon
- with code 8Q2RPNNJ
- Altec Lansing Boom Jacket Bluetooth Speaker $100 (Orig. $200) | Best Buy
- mophie powerstation mini External 2500mAh Battery $10 (Orig. $60) | Best Buy
- SOL REPUBLIC Tracks Headphones $25 (Orig. $100) | Daily Steals
- Polk Audio SB225 Universal Bluetooth SoundBar $130 (Orig. $300) | Woot
- Pyle Sound Box Splash-Proof Bluetooth Speaker $35 (Orig. $79) | Groupon
- AKG Noise-Canceling On-Ear Headphones $200 (Orig. $250) | Worldwide Stereo
Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 Technology Charge compatible devices up to 75% faster than conventional chargers. Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 Technology is available in a wide variety of devices powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon processors, and allows for a higher rate of power transfer through traditional USB cables.
Common Quick Charge 2.0 Compatible Devices: -LG V10,LG G4, LG G Flex2 -Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Note 4/5, Note Edge -Moto X Style/Pure Edition, Moto X 2014, Moto Droid Turbo 2(Moto X style and Moto Pure Edtion 2015 not supported) -Sony Xperia Z4, Xperia Z4 Tablet, Z3, Z3 Compact -HTC One M9, HTC One M8 -Google Nexus 6, Blackberry Priv, Nextbit Robin For a complete list of Quick Charge compatible devices, please visit Qualcomm’s website.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links