While all of the major players have now shown their hands for Black Friday 2016, there was still one we were waiting on. eBay Daily Deals always has a strong showing come the end of November and it looks like the first few deals may have now leaked. We are still waiting for the complete list of eBay Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2016 deals, but it we expect some solid options on UHDTVs, drones, PS4 and even Apple gear if these early leaks are correct. However, most of the early TV prices are on par with deals already available at Best Buy and Amazon right now. Here are some of the best of what we have seen thus far:
- DJI Phantom 4 $949 (Reg. $1,000)
- DJI Phantom Drones up to 40% off all weekend
- Canon PIXMA Wi-Fi Inkjet Printer $66 (Reg. $90+)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7″ 32GB tablet $150 (Reg. up to $400)
As far as we can tell at this point, we’ll have to wait until Cyber Monday for the Apple and gaming deals:
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch 256GB Wi-Fi (all colors) $650 (Reg. $799)
- Apple MacBook Air 1.6GHz/8GB/128GB (MMGF2LL/A) $787 (Reg. $999)
- Apple iMac 27-inch 5K Retina iMac 3.3GHz/8GB/2TB (model MK482LL/A) $1,900 (Reg. $2,299)
- DJI Phantom Drones – up to 40% off select models all weekend long
- Xbox One S Gear 1TB console + extra Controller + Deus Ex: Mankind Divided $300 ($450 value)
- PlayStation 4 Pro Console + Watch Dogs 2 + Street Fighter $400 ($480 value)
Be sure to keep it locked to our Black Friday 2016 guide for all of the latest announcements, price drops and more. Follow us on Twitter and give our Facebook page a like to make sure you don’t miss out on anything.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.