Next up in the line of Black Friday 2016 deal ads is T-Mobile. The Un-carrier has now released an early look at some of the accessories and gadgets that will be on sale for the big weekend (list below). The main deals will kick-off on November 24th and run through the 27th.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
But just ahead of that, for this weekend only, T-Mobile will be offering two free lines for both new and existing customers (essentially a Buy Two Get Two free situation). Here are the details:
Starting Fri., Nov. 18 through Sun., Nov. 20, when you have two voice lines, you can get two more lines free. Whether you’re a family of four getting two lines free or an existing customer adding a smartphone and/or tablet to your plan, it’s still $0 a month when you add up to 2 additional lines.
As for the Black Friday deals, we are seeing some notable trade-ins along with nice prices on the UE BOOM 2 speaker and more
- UE BOOM 2 wireless speaker $130 (Reg. $200)
- mophie Powerstation Mini $10 (Reg. $27)
- FREE Samsung Galaxy S7 after 24 monthly bill credits
- when you trade in a Galaxy S6, Galaxy Note 5 or other eligible device.
- FREE Gear VR and $50 Oculus app store gift card
- when you get a Samsung Galaxy S7 (including the free one above) or Galaxy S7 edge.
- FREE Samsung Tab E or LG Gpad X after 24 monthly bill credits
- with a T-Mobile ONE tablet plan. You pay only the sales tax!
- …and even more…
Be sure to keep it locked to our Black Friday 2016 guide for all of the latest announcements, price drops and more. Follow us on Twitter and give our Facebook page a like to make sure you don’t miss out on anything.