Black Friday pricing for the 2nd generation Ecobee3 Smart Thermostat with Sensor is now live. Get it for just $199.99 shipped from Amazon, Best Buy, Lowes, Home Depot and ecobee. You’re saving just about $50 off its regular $249 price tag. Note: Home Depot and Ecobee are charging $0.99 less, but that’s not significant enough (IMHO) to make it worth giving up Prime benefits.
Not only will it make your home more comfortable, it’ll also deliver meaningful energy savings. It has racked up a 4.5 out of 5 star rating from thousands of Amazon reviewers. What’s more, we were thoroughly impressed with it during our in-depth review:
Overall, I’ve really enjoyed using the ecobee3 since December and can easily recommend it as a quality HomeKit accessory. Siri control for turning on the heat from my desk is super convenient, especially using the Apple Watch, and using the iPhone app to change the temperature has almost entirely replaced walking over to the thermostat.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Smart, really smart – intuitively understands when to turn on your heating or cooling equipment based on your home’s unique energy profile, the weather outside, and thousands of other data points to make sure you’re comfortable at all times
- Knows you have a life – senses whether anyone’s home and which rooms are occupied, delivering comfort when you’re at home and saving you energy and money when you’re not
- Lowers your energy bills – ecobee saves homeowners an average of 23% annually, paying for itself in energy savings
- Homekit-enabled Ecobee3 – the world’s first homekit-enabled smart thermostat – is an evolution of our previous Ecobee3 smarter wi-fi thermostat.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links