Heard the news? Apple’s getting out of the router business but we’ve got some good news: T-Mobile is again offering its re-branded version of the ASUS (RT-AC68U) Wireless-AC1900 Dual-Band Gigabit Router with code WIFI40 at checkout for just $59 shipped. This is a top-tier $200 router for $59 people.
T-Mobile picked it as best for amazing Wifi Calls but it is great at nearly everything and hasn’t ever dipped anywhere close to under $100 (currently $147 at Amazon 4.2/5 star reviews). But the stars have aligned for a few short hours my friends and if you or a loved one needs a kick-ass router, now (like right now) is your time.
T-Mobile Wi-Fi CellSpot Router
- Save $100 off $199 market price of similar product. Limited quantities available.
- 802.11ac dual-band Wireless Gigabit router supporting both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz channels.
- Prioritizes T-Mobile Wi-Fi Calling voice traffic over other internet traffic for the best voice quality.
- Covers at least 3000 sq feet
- Up to 1300 Mbps at 5.0GHz and up to 600 Mbps at 2.4GHz
- Advanced T-Mobile security features.The T-Mobile Wi-Fi CellSpot
Router has patented Wi-Fi technology built to prioritize your Wi-Fi calls. The Router also covers 3000+ sq. ft., this premium range gives your home a large footprint of Wi-Fi which means less dropped calls. The CellSpot supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz, allowing for more Wi-Fi capable devices to connect, such as tablets and laptops, all while giving precedence to your Wi-Fi calls. This product is available for purchase by both T-Mobile and non-T-Mobile customers.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links