We’re Aeropress coffee drinkers at my house but when we have lots of people over we need to start pumping out coffee at a higher clip and that’s when you need to get a filter machine going. For that we’ve got a Mr. Coffee PoS from college but now that we’re real adults, this OXO On Barista Brain 9 Cup Coffee Maker is going to look a lot better in our kitchen. At $119.99 shipped at Amazon, it is $30 less than ever before and $80 off retail. This isn’t just looks; it gets 4.3/5 star reviews and has the following eatures:
- Microprocessor-controlled brew cycle replicates the pour-over method to produce 2-9 cups of SCAA-certified perfect coffee
- Water is heated and held at the perfect temperature for coffee (197.6-204.8 Degrees F)
- Rainmaker shower head evenly disperses water over coffee grounds for uniform saturation and full flavor extraction
- Intuitive LED interface features a backlit screen that displays the Coffee Maker status and freshness indicator
- A single dial allows you to program the number of cups and the 24-hour start timer
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.