Well, we certainly didn’t expect to see DiscountMags run its Black Friday magazine sale again this weekend! While the Cyber Monday bundle deals yielded rock-bottom pricing, you had to drop around $30 on a bundle to get it. Down below you’ll find just about all the best deals from Black Friday live once again from now through Sunday:
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Here are our top picks from the sale, but there are hundreds of options at some of the best prices of the year. We do have some digital deals still live along with one year of Wired magazine for free, but you’ll have to fill out some annoying surveys and more. Free is free, but we recommend going for a more legitimate subscription. And remember these make for great, inexpensive gifts. Everything in your cart can be sent to a different address (free shipping) with a personalized gift note.
- Wired $3.99/yr. (Up to 2 years)
- Men’s Fitness $2.97/yr. (Up to 3 years)
- Women’s Health $4.50/yr. (Up to 3 years)
- Popular Science $3.88/yr. (Up to 3 years)
- Dwell $4.50/yr. (Up to 2 years)
- ESPN 1yr $4, 2yrs $7.50, 3yrs $10.50, 4yrs $13.50
- GQ $4.25/yr. (Up to 3 years)
- Rolling Stone $3.89/yr. (Up to 3 years)
- The Atlantic $4 (Up to 3 years)
- National Geographic $30 (for 2 years only)
- Motor Trend $10 (for 4 years only)
- …and even more…
Everything ships free, there are no auto-renewals and there is no sales tax.