Amazon offers the eero Home Mesh Wi-Fi System (2-Pack) for $289 with free shipping, which is $60 below its list price of $349 and $9 better than Black Friday. If you need to cover more square footage, the 3-Pack option is on sale for $371.83 shipped (Orig. $499). Both deals are the lowest we’ve ever tracked. Stop struggling with half-baked networking solutions to cover those hard-to-reach areas of your home. eero’s Mesh Wi-Fi System is what you really need:
With eero, you simply plug one device into your modem. Additional eeros only need power from a standard outlet. They automatically connect to each other to create a single wireless mesh network that covers your whole home. If you already have Ethernet wiring, you can always choose to hardwire your additional eeros.
Three eeros cover the typical home. You can start with one and eero-up depending on the size of your space. You already pay for high-speed Internet — isn’t it time to get what you’ve paid for in every corner of your home?
Not ready to make that kind of investment in your home’s Wi-Fi? Browse the rest of Amazon’s current deals in networking and wireless for some more affordable options.
- eero is the world’s best-reviewed Whole Home WiFi System that replaces your wireless router and any range extenders. No more dead zones. Now with Alexa Skills.
- Two eeros cover a small home or apartment – we recommend one eero for every 1,000 sq. ft. Start with two and add as many as you need.
- eero stays new and gets better with regular software updates. With TrueMesh™ technology, eero is the most advanced WiFi system on the market.
- Gigabit WiFi speed capability, and advanced settings let you configure DHCP, NAT, VPN passthrough, DNS, UPnP, Port Forwarding, Static IP, and parental controls.
- Required for setup: Internet service, modem, supported Apple iOS device or Android smartphone with data connection.