Just after Apple launched its big year-end movie sale, Amazon and Google are joining the party with some pretty epic promos of their own for digital content. Suffice to say, you shouldn’t have any problem finding something to watch over the holiday weekend.
Amazon will let you rent any move from its digital store for just $0.99. No joke, any movie. Recent releases, holiday favorites, classic flicks and everything in between are all eligible for this promo. The only thing you need to do is enter promo code MOVIE99 during checkout. Amazon Video rentals can be watched on a ton of different devices. The same deal is also available via Google Play. There are a good number of movie rentals for $0.99 at iTunes, but the selection is no where near as expansive as Amazon and Google Play.
Prefer to buy your media? Google Play offers 50% off any movie purchase (including bundles like the Star Wars Six Film Collection!). Again, iTunes has similar deals on a much smaller selection of movies.
On the audio side of things, Google Play is taking 50% off any MP3 album download. Please note: you must be logged into your Google account for all 3 promos to work. There’s a slight possibility your account will not qualify for every offer.
Amazon Video – Rent any movie for $0.99 Step 1: Click on the digital movie you wish to rent for $0.99 from the selection below.
Step 2: Click “More Purchase Options” and enter the promotional code “MOVIE99”.
Step 3: Once the promotional code has been applied, click “Rent Movie”. Please note: While onsite pricing will not reflect your discount, your order history will show the promotional credit applied.
Promotional credit expires January 23, 2017 at 11:59pm PST. Terms and conditions apply:
– The promotional code reduces the retail price of a single movie rental on Amazon Video to $0.99. Offer does not apply to physical goods. Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
– Offer limited to one per customer and account.
– Offer redemption only available on website.
– Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
– Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.