Amazon is offering its Prime members the Wink Connected Home Hub V1 for $39.95 shipped. Matched at Home Depot. That’s more than $20 below the regular listing, more than $60 under the newer version 2 model. This is also matching our previous mention and the best we can find. Rated 3.7/5 stars from over 1,000 customers.
- All of your favorite smart products seamlessly connected by 1 simple app
- Wink HUB allows your diverse collection of smart products to speak the same wireless language so you can easily control them from the Wink app
- Easy set up: download the Wink app, connect your hub in matter of minutes, add your favorite smart products
- No monthly fees, ever, Beautifully designed mobile app that keeps you connected to your home – no matter where you are
- Supports; Wi-Fi, Bluetooth LE, Z-wave, ZigBee, Lutron ClearConnect, Kidde, Wink app is compatible with a minimum iOS 8 and android 4.0, Supports; Wi-Fi, Bluetooth LE, Z-Wave, ZigBee, Lutron ClearConnect, Kidde
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
The Wink HUB allows your diverse collection of smart home products to speak the same wireless language, so that you can easily control them—and customize their interactions—from the Wink app.
The Wink app is a beautifully designed mobile app that keeps you connected to your home – no matter where you are. Available free on the App Store and Google Play
Using the Wink HUB, these products can connect to the Wink app just like your Wink App Ready products. They use communications like Z-Wave, Zigbee, and ClearConnect to improve battery life and extend the range of other smart products around your home. The Wink HUB allows different devices to speak the same wireless language, so you can easily control them – and customize their interactions – from the Wink app.
Wink Robots let you customize the way products talk to each other. So now you can make your Kwikset SmartCode Deadbolt tell your lights and A/C to turn on every time you unlock the front door, or set schedules to turn everything off when you go to bed at night. Think of it as teaching your home to think on its own. Impressive, we know Robots