Amazon has the Cuisinart Stainless Steel 6-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker (PSC-650) within a couple dollars of its all time-low right now at $72.48 shipped. But we are also seeing this model available on Woot today in refurbished condition for $61 shipped (w/ Amazon fulfillment). It generally sells for over $90 at most retailers including Walmart. It has a 4+ star rating from over 400 Amazon customers. Features below.
If you’re looking for something less expensive, this $22 Hamilton Beach gets solid reviews along with this highly-rated Proctor-Silex 4-Quart Slow Cooker for under $15 Prime shipped.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
- Programmable slow cooker with removable round-shaped ceramic cooking pot
- Simmer, low and high modes; 24-hour programmable cook time; auto keep-warm; cord storage
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; glass lid with stainless-steel rim; cool-touch chrome-plated handles
- Includes cooking rack, recipe book and instruction book; dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Programmable technology makes homemade meals easier than ever! This Cuisinart Slow Cooker features a 24-hour programmable countdown timer, three cooking modes- and it automatically shifts to warm when it’s done cooking! Whether preparing one-pot entrees, sides, or desserts, operation is easy. Meals can be served in the ceramic pot they’re cooked in, and cleanup is easy with the dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot. Designed for today’s busy lifestyles, all the work is done ahead of time. Dinnertime is as relaxing for the cook as it is for the diners. Enjoy!