AnkerDirect (99% positive in the last 12 months from 15,0937 ratings) via Amazon is offering the Anker PowerHouse Compact 400Wh/120,000mAh Portable Outlet-Generator for $399.99 shipped. That’s $100 of the regular price, matching our previous low and the best we can find.
The PowerHouse is “an off-grid power supply” that works great on camping trips, during power outages, or just for some extra juice for your phone, laptop, TVs and more. Rated 3.8/5 stars from over 50 customers.
If this is a bit pricey for you, a lesser expensive solar option might do the trick.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Portable Power: Off-grid power supply for camping or emergency backup, capable of powering lamps, phones, laptops, TVs and even mini fridges. PowerHouse boasts triple output modes: a 12V car socket, an 110V AC outlet (for devices up to 160W) and 4 fast-charging USB ports.
- Remarkably Compact: PowerHouse is possibly the smallest and lightest 400Wh power supply on the market. A high-density lithium-ion battery allows for a more compact build than that of lead-acid power packs.
- Safety Guaranteed: Battery Management System (BMS) undertakes voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations, ensuring complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerHouse (434Wh Portable Power Supply), 10ft / 304cm AC adapter, 2ft / 60cm Micro USB charging cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
With PowerHouse, we’ve taken mobile power to a whole new level, creating a power supply that’s extremely potent yet remarkably portable.
Whether within the confines of your home or in the great outdoors, we’ve created a way for you to never run out of power but stay connected. Your life is mobile, so we’ve put unlimited power in your hands.
- Powers phones, laptops, lamps, mini fridges and other small appliances
- Silent and safe enough to operate indoors
- Recharging options: wall outlet (10 hrs) or solar (16 hrs, under direct sunlight)