Amazon has the Pizzacraft PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven (PC6500) for $112 shipped. Matched at Walmart. That’s almost $80 under the orignal listing, the lowest Amazon has offered it for and the best we can find. Rated 4+ stars from over 110 Amazon customers. Details below.
If you prefer to do it on the grill or in the oven, we still have the best-selling 16.5-inch grill/oven pizza stone for $23.50 Prime shipped on Amazon (Reg. $33+).
- Revolutionary new way to cook pizza
- Pre-heats and is ready for cooking in 15 minutes
- Makes crisp oven-style pizzas in just 6 minutes
- Propane-fueled and portable for tailgating, camping or any adventure
- Made of steel and includes 14-inch cordierite pizza stone. Includes Adaptor Only for Use with 20 lb Propane Tank
Bring the experience of a pizzeria home to your family and friends with the fast, easy, perfectly cooked pizzas you’ll get from your PizzaQue. The PizzaQue gives you the same results as a high-end wood-burning pizza oven, but without the size or cost. PizzaQue is designed to provide an authentic pizza experience that wasn’t possible before with a barbecue grill or kitchen oven.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links