Supplement/protein powder company MyProtein is offering a fantastic deal on its popular Impact Whey Protein today. You can grab an 11-lb bag for just $49.49 using code IWP49 in the cart. That drops $40.50 off the regular price and is easily one of the best deals we have seen in a while on the larger quantities. You can ship the whole bag for $4 or receive free shipping on orders over $70.
This can be a great time to stock up and we are seeing a number of different flavors eligible for the deal including Natural Vanilla. More details below.
In other health and supplement deals, Amazon is currently offering an extra 20% off on a wide selection of Vega protein products including bars, performance powders and more. Everything ships free for Prime members or in orders over $49. Speaking of keeping in shape, we also still have this very highly-rated Black Mountain Resistance Band Set w/ Door Anchor at its Amazon all-time low: $20 Prime shipped.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
What are the Key Benefits of taking Impact Whey Protein?
– Macromolecules which are essential for structure, transport, regulation, movement, signalling and act as catalysts.
– Protein feeding stimulates Muscle Protein Synthesis (MPS) to recover, rebuild and adapt muscle fibres.
– Protein increases satiety so you are fuller for longer and have less chance of snacking on junk food; this way, your lean muscle gains are in safe hands!
– Whey Protein is extremely popular within the sports nutrition market due to its unique rapid absorbtion rate and uptake by skeletal muscles.
– Thousands of amino acids are what form large protein structures within your body; Glutamine is the most abundant and plays a huge role in promoting muscle exertion and recovery, immune support and gastrointestinal health.
– These make up 35% of your skeletal muscle mass and are the building blocks for new proteins.
– Consuming food alone won’t provide you with the same quality and quantity of amino acids as Impact Whey Protein.
– Contains 2g of Leucine which is the master in stimulating protein synthesis and activating compounds to help build muscle.
How is our Impact Whey Protein made?
Impact Whey Protein is a by-product formed during the manufacturing process of milk (from grass fed cattle) and cheese to leave a premium powder. Myprotein’s team of expert product developers have then added a bespoke blend of scientifically proven ingredients to support muscle growth. Each serving boasts an impressive 80% protein content delivering 20g, 4.5g of Branched-chain-amino-acids (BCAA’s), 3.6g of Glutamine and minimal fat (1.9g) and carbohydrates (1g). Put simply, if you’re searching for a quality assured whey protein powder which delivers exceptional value for money with a remarkable nutritional profile, look no further!