AukeyDirect via Amazon offers its FM Transmitter Radio Car Kit for $13.99, but if you use the code Y53MYPII the price drops to just $6.99 Prime shipped. That’s half off the regular price and the lowest we’ve seen for it at Amazon.
This adapter lets you wirelessly broadcast music from your Smartphone to your car’s FM stereo system. It works with any device that has a 3.5mm audio output including most iOS and Android devices. Rated 4.3/5 stars by over 800 Amazon shoppers.
More accessory deals:
- 2-for-Tuesday: VIOlife Power Banks with USB Fans $6 + $5 shipping (Reg. $13) | Meh
- TaoTronics 14W Stereo Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker $22 (Reg. $56) | Amazon
- Inspire 100 Vivid In-the-ear sport earphones $5 (Reg. $20) | JBL
- Anker PowerCore II 20000 Power Bank with 3 PowerIQ ports $37 (Reg. $44) | Amazon
- JBL Flip 2 Portable Wireless Speaker (Refurb) $40 (Reg. $80) | Groupon
- Lumsing 48W Quick Charge 3.0 and USB Type-C Wall Charger $26 (Reg. $50) | Amazon
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- Mpow Bluetooth Receiver for Home/Car $12 (Reg. $16) | Amazon
- with code OTLMBV82
- AUKEY Tripod with Mount $9 (Reg. $13) | Amazon
- with code KQ8YK54F
- AUKEY SoundTank Bluetooth Speaker $35 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- with code AUKSKMM7
- Mpow Bluetooth Sport Earbuds Sweatproof $18 (Reg. $23) | Amazon
- with code LRS7EOS2
Music with no strings attached Own a car without a 3.5mm AUX audio input? The BT-C4 is the product for you! Tune in to your very own FM radio station in any car with this FM transmitter kit.
Compatible with your device FM radio your way – all your music all the time. The BT-C4 works with all audio devices equipped with a 3.5mm audio jack and can broadcast all your favorite songs, podcasts, or audio books from your smartphone or other mobile audio devices to your car’s FM stereo system.
Stay Charged If your device needs a charge, the BT-C4 has got you covered with an extra USB port that delivers up to 2.1A of dedicated charging current – powerful enough to charge an iPad!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.