Congratulations! You’ve waited to the very last minute to get that awesome new HDTV for your Super Bowl Party. Don’t worry, you missed the delivery window, but there’s still plenty of time to pick up something amazing in-store from your local HDTV retailers. Below you’ll find some of our top picks for both 1080p and 4K televisions.
4K Ultra HDTVs:
Samsung 60-inch Smart w/ 3 HDMI $598 (Reg. $1,100) | Walmart
- Hisense 50-inch Smart w/ 4 HDMI $300 (Reg. $450) | Best Buy via eBay or Direct
- Samsung 55-inch Smart w/HDR, 4 HDMI 1,000 (Reg. $1,300) | Best Buy
- LG 55-inch Smart w/ 3 HDMI and built-in WiFi $598 (Reg. $798) | Walmart
- Westinghouse 50-inch Smart w/ 3 HDMI $300 (Reg. $430) | Best Buy
- Sceptre 55-inch w/ 3 HDMI $330 (Reg. $350) | Walmart
- Sharp 50-inch w/ Roku and 3 HDMI $300 (Reg. $430) | Best Buy
- Toshiba 55-inch with Chromecast built-in and 3 HDMI $300 (Reg. $430) | Best Buy
- Westinghouse 55-inch w/ 3 HDMI and 1 USB $300 (Reg. $350) | Best Buy
Just in case the cable goes out, you’ll want to have a back-up plan so you won’t miss a single moment of the action. Here are a few HD antenna options by Mohu you can pick up:
- Mohu Leaf 30-mile Flat Indoor HDTV Antenna $32 (Reg. $40) | Walmart
- Mohu Leaf 50-mile Flat Indoor HDTV Antenna $70 (Reg. $80) | Best Buy
- Mohu Mini Flat 25-Mile HDTV Antenna $20 (Reg. $25) | Walmart
Enjoy movies, television and music with this Samsung LED smart television. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you connect to your home network to share pictures from devices with the whole family or stream content from apps such as Netflix. This Samsung LED smart television delivers 4k UHD picture for bright colors and crisp imaging.
HDR PremiumOur HDR Premium technology displays HDR (High Dynamic Range) content from new generation Ultra HD Blu-ray, HDR streaming content, and HDR content available on Vidity compliant storage devices. Meets CTA HDR-compatible requirements
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.