Aukey Direct via Amazon offers its Quick Charge 3.0 20000mAh Power Bank with Lightning Input for $39.99, but if you use the code QCPOWER2 the price will drop to just $29.99 Prime shipped. That’s $10 off the sale price and a match to our previous mention for the lowest we’ve seen for it.
This Quick Charge power bank has the ability to juice up your devices up to 4 times faster than conventional charging. Plus, you can even use the same Lightning cable for your iOS device to refuel the power bank. It’s powerful enough to charge an iPhone 7.5 times or an iPad Air 1.5 times. Rated 4.4/5 stars by 64 Amazon shoppers.
More accessory deals:
- AUKEY 20000mAh Power Bank with Lightning Input $22 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- with code AIPOWER2
- AUKEY QC 3.0 30000mAh USB-C Power Bank $40 (Reg. $55) | Amazon
- with code QCPOWER3
- Mpow V4.1 Bluetooth Headphones $16 (Reg. $26) | Amazon
- with code R7H863PZ
- Mpow iPhone 3 in 1 Clip-On Camera Lens Kit $10 (Reg. $12) | Amazon
- with code 3ZLGQACT
- QCY Wireless Bluetooth Headset $17 (Reg. $28) | Amazon
- with code JYFWJBF5
- JESBOD 4.1 Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Headphones $15 (Reg. $24) | Amazon
- with code A5IR2CSN
- Lumsing Bluetooth Home Audio Stereo Adapter $17 (Reg. $27) | Amazon
- with code C9GRBLUE
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- RAVPower 22000mAh Power Bank $30 (Reg. $40) | Newegg
- with code 0215PPD09
- Mpow Portable Charging Case $10 (Reg. $14) | Amazon
- with code JZFFPWE2
- iOrange-E iPhone 7 Tempered Glass Screen Protector 3 Pack $4 (Reg. $8) | Amazon
- with code VLYVHOMQ
- ZeroLemon 2-pack 10-foot Lightning cables $15 (Reg. $19) | Amazon
- with code J5WSFAHZ
- Lumsing 13400mAh Power Bank $9 (Reg. $44) | Amazon
Recharge with a Lightning Cable The AUKEY PB-T10 Power Bank can be recharged using either Lightning cable or micro USB cable. Now you can conveniently use the same cable to charge your phone and your Power Bank.
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Engineered to refuel devices up to 4x faster than conventional charging. Powered by INOV (Intelligent Negotiation for Optimum Voltage) Technology for fine-tuned power output and more optimized charging cycles. Up to 45% more efficient than Quick Charge 2.0 & compatible with a full range of USB connector types, from A to C.
AiPower Adaptive Charging Technology Tuned to support healthier battery function and faster USB charging speeds, AiPower intelligently adjusts power output to match the unique charging needs of all your USB powered gear. Advanced circuitry and built in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and over charging.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links