Being that today is the official first day of spring, you should look into getting some new clothes for warmer weather. Today, 6pm is having a spring clearance sale that offers up to 70% off men and women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories. Plus, 6pm is celebrating Free Shipping Week, which allows you to receive free standard shipping from today until March 26th on all orders.
Our top pick for women, from this sale, is the London Times Sleeveless Keyhole Halter Maxi Dress for $43 (Reg. $79). Maxi dresses are always a great and easy option when you’re not too sure what to wear. These fun colors also help brighten up your outfit, especially if you’re one to wear simple accessories. For men, these New Balance MD1500 $64 (Reg. $110) are a must have. You don’t need to be a sneaker-head to appreciate these shoes and its color. Pair these with khaki shorts or joggers, and you’ll be on your way.
Our top picks for men:
- Onitsuka Tiger by Asics Gel-Lyte III: $50 (Reg. $110)
- Coach Long Leather Moto with Shearling Collar: $420 (Reg. $1,400)
- Columbia Utilizer Jacket: $45 (Reg. $90)
- Levi’s Mens 508 Regular Taper Twill: $35 (Reg. $69.50)
Our top picks for women:
- Tahari by ASL Jacquard Printed Trapeze Dress w/ Exposed Zipper: $50 (Reg. $128)
- Frye Sabrina Chelsea Booots: $219 (Reg. $418)
- March Fish Nio Boots: $60 (Reg. $139)
- London Times Grid Puzzle Keyhole Halter Maxi Dress: $40 (Reg. $79)
At 6pm.com, we’ve got all of your favorite brands plus brands that the whole family will adore. Go on a daily guilt-free shopping spree as you indulge in brands you love. Competitively priced Nike® clothing, awesome Oakley® sunglasses, fabulously priced Nine West Shoes, and comfortable Clarks® shoes are just a few of the incredible brands and products that 6pm.com has to offer.