DiscountMags is offering one year subscriptions to Architectural Digest for $5.95 with free delivery today using code 9TO5TOYS at checkout. That also includes digital access for Kindle Fire, iPad, and Nook (digital access arrives after your first print edition comes, more details below).
Unlike some of the other popular titles we feature, Architectural Digest still fetches a premium at retail. This subscription will run you $29.99 direct from Architectural Digest and Amazon. Usually this one only drops down to $7 or so in our exclusive offers, so you’ll want to take advantage of this one while you can. Today’s deal is available at the discounted price for up to 3 years and is available to new and existing customers.
As usual, there is no sales tax, auto renewals or delivery fees. Any magazine in your cart can be sent as a gift to seperate addresses with a personalized note.
Architectural Digest is the world’s foremost design authority, showcasing the work of top architects and interior decorators. A must-read for decades, the magazine continues to evolve and set new benchmarks for how to live well-what to buy, what to see and do, where to travel, and who to watch on the fast-paced, multifaceted global design scene.
Architectural Digest on Kindle Fire, iPad, and Nook are now included for FREE with your Print Subscription
- Please wait until your first subscription arrives
- Click here to select you device(s).
- Once you have downloaded the app, indicate you are a Current Magazine Subscriber
- You will be directed to the sign up page. Enter either your name & address or zip code & 10 digit account number (located on the second row of your mailing label).
- Once that information has been verified, you will need to create a login and password. Tap “yes” if you would like to use a previously registered e-mail and password. Otherwise tap “no” to continue to register as a new user.
- When you are finished with your login and password information, tap “submit” and will have access to download your full digital issues!