CPO Outlets via Rakuten is offering the Black+Decker 16V Cordless Lithium Hand Vac (CHV1410L) for $38 shipped. That’s more than 50% below the original listing, around $12 under the regular asking price and the lowest we can find. This is matching the best price it has been offered for on Amazon. It carries a 4+ star rating from over almost 11,000 customers and is the very best-selling handheld vacuum on Amazon. Details below.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
- Always ready – holds a charge for up to 18 months, Less bending with on-board extension
- Lithium ion for long battery life and outstanding performance
- Long life, lightweight and no memory effect
- Smart Charge Technology uses up to 50% less energy,Air Watts: 15.2 Watts, Voltage: 16V MAX
- Cyclonic action helps to keep the filter clean and power strong, Translucent bagless dirt bowl easy to see dirt and empty
- Rotating slim nozzle for a variety of applications, Removable, washable bowl and filters for thorough cleaning
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
The Black and Decker CHV1410L 16V MAX Lithium-Ion dustbuster hand vac has 50% more reach than the previous dustbuster design for less bending and better accessibility. It is lightweight and portable for quick clean-ups. The rotating, slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces. Brush and crevice tool accessories are located on-board so there are no loose items to misplace. The wide mouth design means this vac can effortlessly scoop up large debris. Cyclonic action spins dust and debris away from the filter so suction power stays strong. A translucent, bagless dirt bowl makes it easy to see dirt and easy to empty. Removable, washable dirt bowl and filters allow for a thorough, hygienic cleaning. This dustbuster is powered by a lithium-ion battery that can hold a charge for up to 18 months so it is always ready when needed. The long lasting battery gives outstanding performance and charges up to 5 times faster than Ni-Cd batteries and the smart charge technology uses up to 50% less energy to fully charge and has no memory effect.