If you haven’t already, you should probably check out H&M’s Mid-Season sale. While supplies last, they are offering up to 70% off of a large amount of select items for men, women, and even home goods. H&M is great for taking care of all of your basic fashion needs. Shipping is free for all orders over $40 using the code 0040 at checkout.
Our top picks from this sale are the Denim Shirt at $15 (Reg. $35) for men, and the Bomber Jacket at $20 (Reg. $40) for women. Denim is slowly making a comeback as well as bomber jackets. Both can be used as main pieces for an outfit and can easily go with almost anything you wear.
Our top picks for men:
- Easy-Iron Shirt: $10 (Reg. $15)
- Hooded Sweatshirt Cardigan: $25 (Reg. $50)
- Padded Bomber Jacket: $30 (Reg. $60)
- Leather Belt: $10 (Reg. $18)
- Leather Brogues Shoes: $70 (Reg. $99)
- Long T-Shirt: $6 (Reg. $10)
Our top picks for women:
- Loose-knit Sweater: $15 (Reg. $25)
- Fine-knit Cardigan: $10 (Reg. $20)
- Lyocell-blend Maxi Dress: $40 (Reg. $70)
- Short Tank Top: $5 (Reg. $10)
- Satin Choker: $4 (Reg. $6)
- Jersey Leggings: $18 (Reg. $25)
Our top picks for home goods:
- Candle Holder: $10 (Reg. $18)
- Wool Blend Rug: $80 (Reg. $199)
- King/Queen Quilted Bedspread: $35 (Reg. $80)
- Scented Candle in Glass Holder: $10 (Reg. $18)
- Glass Pineapple Jar: $7 (Reg. $13)
- Large Cotton Storage Basket: $10 (Reg. $25)
The H&M group is one of the world’s leading fashion companies. With our brands – H&M, COS, Weekday, Cheap Monday, Monki and & Other Stories – we want to inspire fashion fans across the globe to dress their personal style. Each of our brands has its own unique identity and they are united by a passion for fashion and a drive to dress customers in a sustainable way.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!