With this power bank, you don’t have to worry about taking a Lightning cable with you to charge your Apple devices. It also has 4 small LEDs that tells you how much juice is left for charging. You can expect to recharge your iPhone 7 up to 3 times over with this power bank. Rated 4.1/5 stars by over 300 Amazon shoppers.
More accessory deals:
- OLALA 13000mAh Power bank with MFi Lightning Cable $27 (Reg. $34) | Amazon
- with code WX464JIT
- KMASHI 5000mah Power Bank $6 (Reg. $11) | Amazon
- with code I3VWAP3L
- KMASHI 10000mah Power Bank $9 (Reg. $15) | Amazon
- with code USNL22D5
- Mpow Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable (add 2 to cart) $10 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- with code SSYJLS2V
- Mpow Bluetooth Receiver $11 (Reg. $14) | Amazon
- with code R5W8ZT75
- iOrange-E 6.6ft USB Type C Braided Cable $7 (Reg. $23) | Amazon
- with code 54M6VP95
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- Anker Ultra-Compact 24W 2-Port Car Charger $12 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- AUKEY4 USB Ports and 4 Outlets Power Strip $16 (Reg. $22) | Amazon
- with code AUKEHUB2
- AUKEY 8 x 6 Power Strip with Quick Charge 3.0 $29 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- with code AUKEHUB3
- Cambond Braided USB-C Charging Cable 6.6-ft $7 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- with code 5WNC56L5
- Lumsing Bluetooth Car Kit Hands-Free Receiver Adapter $10 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- with code A49DDQ37
Built-in Cable— Convenient built in lightning cable design, charge on the go. MFi Certified— Charge with confidence, more compatible & reliable.
The built-in Apple Lightning Connector has been licensed by Apple so it is 100% compatible with your Apple devices and it means you don’t need to bring an extra cable.
Dual Output for Charging The USB output 5V 2.4A enables you to charge your second device at fast speed simultaneously.
LED Power Indicator Check how much juice left to know the charging status. Power ON Control Press the side power button to begin the charging.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links