Amazon has the Monopoly: Game of Thrones Collector’s Edition Board Game for $35.52 with free shipping for Prime members or in orders over $35. It still sells for up to $60 at most retailers including Toys R Us, GameStop and Walmart. While we did see it go for just over $33 as a very limited Lightning deal during the holiday season, this is matching our previous mention and the best price we can find. Rated 4+ stars from over 320 Amazon customers.
Monopoly: Game of Thrones Collector’s Edition Board Game Features:
- An elegant, unique and special edition MONOPOLY game for Game of Thrones fans
- All aspects of the game are customized; including oversized tokens, custom game board, cards, MONOPOLY money, rules and more!
- Perfect gift or activity for Game of Thrones fans
- Play during the show or while you wait for the next season!
Featuring custom Game of Thrones packaging, stunning game design, and large, hand-sculpted custom tokens, the MONOPOLY: Game of Thrones Collector’s Edition Game will transport fans into a world of intrigue, valor, and betrayal. After all, when you play the MONOPOLY: Game of Thrones Collector’s Edition Game you win, or you go bankrupt!
MONOPOLY: Game of Thrones Collector’s Edition Game includes:
– Custom Game Board Featuring Westeros awaits your rule
– 6 oversized, hand sculpted tokens elegantly cast in zinc. Includes: Crown, Direwolf, Dragon Egg, The Iron Throne, Three-Eyed Raven and White Walker – Game of Thrones MONOPOLY money features the symbols of Westeros and Essos.
– The traditional MONOPOLY “Chance” and “Community Chest” cards are transformed into “Valar Morghulis” and “The Iron Throne” cards and include directives both fair and foul.
– Traditional Houses and Hotels are transformed into Custom Villages and Keeps.
– Fans will enjoy opening the elegant black linen paper wrapped box with silver foil-stamped house sigils including Lannister, Stark, Targaryen, and Baratheon.
– Game of Thrones art covers the inside of the box and a custom tray holds each game piece and an elegant, rolled scroll secured with a ribbon contains the rules.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.