If you’re still in search of some spring styles, be sure to check out what J.Crew has to offer. You are able to get 30% off men and women’s shirts, tees, and tops, plus an extra 30% off sale items. Use the code MUSTHAVES at check out to redeem this offer. Shipping is free for orders of $150 or more.
Our top pick for women from this sale is the new Oversized Marled Sweater in Cotton-Linen for $63 (Reg. $89.50). This light spring sweater is meant for those chilly days. It’s able be worn alone or over a shirt. The side splits also add a nice touch. For men, the Secret Wash Shirt in Red Heather Poplin for $42 (Reg. $59.50). Every man should own a shirt like this. Besides that this look and material is super popular for spring, it’s meant to be worn during warm weather. This relaxed lightweight shirt will go with any bottoms of your choice.
Our top picks for men:
- Slim Merino Wool V-Neck Sweater: from $24.50 (Reg. $69.50)
- Cotton T-Shirt in Stripe: $28 (Reg. $39.50)
- Wallace & Barnes Indigo Polo Shirt: $49 (Reg. $69.50)
- 10.5-inch Short in Black-and-White Plain Weave: $45 (Reg. $69.50)
- Sperry for J.Crew Authentic Original 2-eye Broken-in Boat Shoes: $65 (Reg. $98)
- Harwick Messenger Bag: $56 (Reg. $98)
- Argyle Socks: $7 (Reg. $14.50)
- Wallace & Barnes Roller Belt: $49 (Reg. $98)
Our top picks for women:
- Linene V-Neck Pocket T-Shirt in Stripe: $21 (Reg. $36.50)
- Off-the-Shoulder Top in Gingham: $42 (Reg. $59.50)
- Cold-Shoulder Top: $69 (Reg. $98)
- New Balance for J. Crew Performance Capri Leggings: $44 (Reg. $70)
- Cropped Silk Pant in Foulard Print: $42 (Reg. $120)
- Women’s New Balance for J.Crew 696 Sneakers: from $42 (Reg. $85)
- Striped Off-the-Shoulder Dress: $49 (Reg. $98)
- Cotton Voile Striped Tunic: $35 (Reg. $69.50)
WE SIDE WITH STYLE OVER FASHION, think timelessness is underrated and find that clothes look best when they’re lived in. WE LOVE COLOR-BLOCKING AND PATTERN MIXING and temper tomboy with heels. WE’RE FANS OF TOUSLED HAIR and think everything’s right when something’s left just a little imperfect. WE WEAR SNEAKERS WITH SUITS, wing tips with jeans and chambray on chambray. WE DON’T BELIEVE THERE’S SUCH A THING AS OVERDRESSED—and we don’t rent tuxedos. WE’RE AN AMERICAN BRAND, but we source fabrics from around the world: Japanese seersucker, Irish linen and Italian wool. WE DON’T BELIEVE THERE’S JUST ONE WAY TO WEAR AN OUTFIT, but we do have a few ideas on how to pull one together. FOR US, THE MAGIC IS IN THE MIX.