Amazon is offering the DEWALT DW715 15A 12-inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw for $185 shipped. That’s $64 off the previous price, the best we’ve seen at Amazon since the holidays and the lowest price we can find for this 4.7/5 star rated tool.
Whether you’re cutting baseboards or crown molding, the DEWALT 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw provides quick, accurate cuts for the job. Thanks to a powerful motor and convenient features, this compound miter saw is ready for a range of crosscutting and miter-cutting applications. In addition, it comes with a durable carbide blade, a blade wrench, and a convenient dust bag.
Be sure to have a spare blade or two in case you hit a nail while cutting. This DEWALT Miter Saw Blade 2-pack fits the bill. To make it easier on your back while you’re working, as well as to support longer stock, consider the DEWALT DWX724 Compact Miter Saw Stand. The stand allows you to work in an upright position and the side supports/stops allow you to cut longer stock and cut identically sized pieces without having to measure before every cut.
DEWALT DW715 Compound Miter Saw Features:
- Includes: a carbide blade, dust bag, blade wrench and comfortable side handles in the base
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops
- Miter detent override that allows you to override the miter stops and adjust to the desired setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents
- Tall sliding fences that support crown moulding up to 5-1/4-Inch. nested and base moulding up to 6-1/2-Inch vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Crosscut capacity up to 2×8-Inch dimensional lumber
- Bevels to the left up to 48° and to the right up to 3°, with positive stops at 0°, 45° and 33.9° for cutting crown moulding laying flat
- 4 hardened steel bevel stops at 0°, 33.9°, 45° and 48° that delivers versatility at most common bevel angles
- Cam lock miter handle with miter detent override that eliminates the need to twist the handle to lock in on the angle
Also, you should never use power tools without eye protection. The Polycarbonate lens on these $10 DEWALT goggles meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards and provides 99.9% UVA/UVB protection
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.