Today only, as part of its Gold Box Deals of the Day, Amazon is offering the Hitachi 23.9cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower (RB24EAP) for $97.99 shipped. That’s more than $50 below the original listing, $33 under Walmart, the lowest Amazon has offered it for and the best we can find. Rated 4+ stars from almost 2,000 Amazon customers.
Hitachi Handheld Leaf Blower Features:
- Class leading air volume at 441 CFM for excellent debris movement
- Produces an impressive air velocity of 170 MPH (with taper nozzle)
- 23.9 cc Commercial grade 2-stroke engine for outstanding power & longer life
- Lightweight (only 8.6 lbs) & well-balanced for comfortable use and less fatigue
- Industry leading warranty: 7-year consumer use, 2-year commercial use, and 1-year rental use
Built to make quick work of big cleanup tasks, the Hitachi RB24EAP Handheld Blower uses a 23.9 cc commercial-grade engine. It features PureFire low-emission two-stroke engine technology, a large two-finger throttle lever, and an auto-return stop switch. It offers an air volume of 441 cubic feet per minute and delivers air speeds up to 170 miles per hour for effective debris removal.
Whether your cleanup job is big or small, your blower can only perform as well as the engine behind it. This Hitachi blower’s 23.9 cc, 1.13-horsepower commercial-grade engine features PureFire low-emission two-stroke technology. Fewer fumes mean safer operation and less environmental impact. This design makes the blower CARB Tier III compliant for use in California.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.