Amazon is offering the LEGO Architecture United States Capitol Building Kit for $67.96 shipped. For comparison, Target has it for $100, and this is the lowest we can currently find for it.
Amazon is also offering the LEGO Star Wars Resistance X-Wing Fighter Kit for $51.99 shipped. That’s $10 under Toys R Us’s price and the lowest we can find.
We have more LEGO deals available so be sure to check them out before they are gone.
LEGO Architecture Capitol Building Kit Details:
- Features the Capitol’s neoclassical facade, dome, colonnades, north and south wings, steps and lawns, remove the dome to access the rotunda, featuring columns, 8 statue elements and a tiled floor
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture)
- LEGO Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, history and architecture
- Measures over 6″ (16cm) high, 17″ (44cm) wide and 5″ (14cm) deep
- The scale of this model matches the LEGO Architecture 21022 Lincoln Memorial
LEGO Star Wars Fighter Kit Details:
- Resistance X-Wing Fighter features opening wings and minifigure cockpit, 4 spring-loaded shooters, retractable landing gear, removable hyperdrive and a detachable BB-8 Astromech Droid
- Building section features a container, a tower that can be pushed over, and knobs to attach flame elements for a make-believe blaze
- Includes 3 minifigures: Poe Dameron, Lor San Tekka and a First Order Flametrooper, plus a BB-8 Astromech Droid
- Measures over 4″ (11cm) high, 14″ (37cm) long and 12″ (32cm) wide with wings open, and over 3″ (8cm) high with wings closed
- Weapons include Poe’s blaster pistol and the Flametrooper’s flamethrower with attachable flame element, accessory elements include a wrench, fire extinguisher, flames, Poe’s helmet and the Flametrooper’s helmet
Build a LEGO brick model of one of the world’s most architecturally impressive and symbolically important structures. Located in Washington DC, the United States Capitol is a magnificent example of neoclassical architecture covering more than 1.5 million square feet and with over 600 rooms and miles of corridors. The building that we see today is the result of several major periods of construction that have taken place since president George Washington first laid the cornerstone on September 18, 1793. This meticulously detailed LEGO Architecture interpretation of the U.S. Capitol focuses on the structure’s striking white, columned facade with its famous steps and lawns, and features a removable dome for access to a detailed interior depicting the famous National Statuary Hall, complete with columns, statues and tiled floor.