B&H is offering the Canon ImageCLASS Monochrome Laser Printer with AirPrint (model MF236n) for $84.95 shipped when code CANPRINT is applied at checkout. This item is listed originally at $200, and this is good for $14 under Amazon’s all-time low price. Rated 4.1/5 stars by 78 Amazon shoppers.
Canon ImageCLASS Laser Printer Features:
- All in One functionality allows you to print, scan, copy and fax with ease.
- Seamlessly navigate through all the features with the user-friendly 6-line, tilt able, black/white touch LCD panel.
- Print at speeds of up to 24 pages per minute, with your first Print in your hands in 6 seconds or less.
- Print on-the-go with Canon PRINT Business, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, and Google Cloud Print.
- Low energy consumption; uses 2 W or less in energy saver mode,Cable Included Power Cord, Phone Cable (USB not included)
If you need one for a bit less, the HP Deskjet 1112 for $20 (Reg. $30) might be worth a look.
The all-in-one, Canon imageCLASS MF236n laser printer offers high quality output, feature-rich capabilities and reliability that is ideal for any small office or home office environment. The imageCLASS MF236n has print, scan, copy and fax capabilities so you can accomplish all necessary tasks with just one machine. With many easy to use features such as the intuitive touch LCD panel and various mobile solutions, your daily workflow will be a breeze.
Your professional quality documents are printed at speeds of up to 24 pages per minute in black and white with a quick first print time of 6 seconds or less. The tiltable, touch LCD panel allows you to navigate through the menu easily. The wide screen is user friendly and easy to read, and you can customize your home screen to quickly access your most commonly used features.