Today only, as part of its Gold Box Deals of the Day, Amazon is offering the certified refurbished Breville Oracle Espresso Machine in silver (RM-BES980XL) for $1,199.99 shipped. Yes, that is a lot of money for a coffee maker, but it is also $800 off the original price. A new one still goes for $2,000 at Amazon and carries a 4+ star rating from over 100 customers. Details below.
Don’t need the high-end espresso machine? You can pick one up for around $80 on Amazon right now.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Breville Oracle Espresso Machine Features:
- Automatically grinds, doses & tamps the required amount of coffee for mess free, barista-quality espresso. Programmable hands-free milk texturing with automatic purge
- Dual stainless steel boilers & dual Italian pumps with PID; Boilers can be descaled by user
- One Touch Americano delivers water directly into the cup after extraction; 3 preset & 6 customizable settings
- Programmable shot temperature from 190 Degree-205 Degree. Displays in either Degree F or Degree C
- Product Dimensions: (L) 16¼” x (D) 15″ x (H) 18″ Weight : 35lbs
Ready to geek out with us? The Oracle is supported by an integrated Conical Burr Grinder, Stainless Steel Dual Boilers, Triple Heating System, a Heat Exchanger, Over-Pressure Valve, and Electronic PID Control. Programmable shot duration/volume, pre-infusion duration and water temperature for different coffee origins and flavor profiles. Adjustable grind size and tamp force to deliver a precise dose every time. Hands-free milk texturing with automatic purge and adjustable milk temperature between 130̊F – 150̊F, as well as adjustable milk texture from “Latte” to “Capp” style to support different brands and types of milk.