Aukey Direct via Amazon is offering its 20W 2-USB Port Solar Charger for $49.99, but if you checkout with code AUKEYPB2 the price will drop to $38.99 Prime shipped. That’s an $11 discount and a match to our previous mention for the lowest we’ve seen for it.
This solar charger has a conversion efficiency of up to 23.5% and up to 2.4A USB output each under direct sunlight. It’s also waterproof and foldable for easy traveling. Rated 4.3/5 stars by Amazon shoppers.
Aukey also offers the 28W model for $48 (Reg. $60) when you use the code AUKEYPB3 at checkout. You can still find the LG Tone Pro Bluetooth Stereo Headset in Red for $20 shipped and the Twelve South’s BookBook iPhone 7/Plus for $54 shipped
More accessory deals:
- AUKEY Mini Bluetooth 4.2 Speaker with Metal Housing $20 (Reg. $25) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYSKM
- iOrange-E 3 Pack Universal TPU Waterproof Cell phone Case $9 (Reg. $14) | Amazon
- with code 9AGNHGJA
- RAVPower 24W Aluminum Alloy USB Car Charger $7 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- with code TUCSEODN
- AUKEY USB Wall Charger $6 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYWC1
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- AUKEY Power Strip with 4 USB Ports and 4 Outlets & 5-ft Power Cord $16 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYPA1
- AUKEY Surge Protector with 5 Outlets and 2 USB Charging Ports $17 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYPA2
- iOrange-E Air Vent Universal Car Mount Holder $6 (Reg. $9) | Amazon
- with code UTK62ADV
- F-color Magnetic Air Vent Car Mount Holder $7 (Reg. $11) | Amazon
- with code BNNPV4RZ
Make full use of the clean and unlimited solar power around us. Simply unfold the AUKEY solar charging panel under the sun, connect your devices and watch the battery level start raising.
From the moment it is placed under sunlight, the Sunpower solar panels convert more photons into energy than other similar products. Up to 23.5% of solar energy gets transfer into electric current to charge your devices.
Dual USB ports with maximum current total output of 3.1A to charge two devices simultaneously. Your devices will be back to full battery in no time.
There are two stands at the back of the charger to help the solar panel stays perpendicular to the sunlight, and hence increase charging efficiency.
Although not to be used in raining days due to lack of sun, the solar panel is waterproof (not including the USB output ports) and rugged enough to withstand most weather and environment conditions in the wild. They can be easily fold up and carried to your next destination.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.