Ralph Lauren takes up to 40% off its men’s and women’s apparel. Plus, take an extra 25% off select styles with code KICKOFF at checkout. Also, if you purchase more than $125, use code FREESHIP125 to get free shipping.
Ralph Lauren is known for its high quality and timeless pieces. The Cotton Pique Half-Zip will be a must-have lightweight pullover this summer. It’s available in three versatile colors. Plus, if your looking for a brighter version, they also have the Cotton-Blend Half Zip Pullover. If your a golf lover, than the Custom-Fit Performance Polo is perfect for you! The breathable stretch jersey and sweat proof material will have you ready for your golf swing.
Our top picks for men:
- Custom Slim Weathered Polo $45 (Orig. $85)
- Cotton Spa Terry Sweatshirt $38 (Orig. $80)
- Cotton Pique Half-Zip Pullover $60 (Orig. $125)
- Stretch Classic-Fit Short $55 (Orig. $75)
- Custom-Fit Performance Polo $52 (Orig. $90)
- Polo Cotton Oxford Shirt $45 (Orig. $90)
Needing a new bag this summer, but don’t want to spend a fortune? The Perforated Tasmine Crossbody is under $40 and extremely versatile. The diamond cutouts are trendy and it’s available in three colors. In the sale, they also have the same style in a tote. The women’s selection has an array of summer pajamas that will have you ready for warm summer weather. The Paisley Carpi Pajama Set is stylish and classic. You can also personalize it with a monogram.
Our top picks for women:
- Perforated Tasmine Crossbody $38 (Orig. $98)
- Cotton Twill Shorts $45 (Orig. $60)
- Plaid Off-the-Shoulder Top $23 (Orig. $70)
- Crochet Trim Gauze Top $30 (Orig. $98)
- Paisley Capri Pajama Set $38 (Orig. $69)
- Paisley Print Sleeveless Dress $110 (Orig. $145)
RalphLauren.com takes this participation to a new level as a rich and exciting interactive destination. When you’re transported into the world of Ralph Lauren online, you can shop for great products for yourself and your home, learn about adventure, style and culture in RL Magazine and on RL TV, find one-of-a-kind vintage pieces and exquisite gifts and much, much more. Back when all this started, I felt sure that there were no boundaries. I’m even more sure of that today.