Amazon is offering the Samsung SmartThings Home Monitoring Kit for $164.70 shipped. Also at Walmart when you opt for in-store pickup. Other retailers like SmartThings, Sears, and Best Buy have it for $175. This is around $16 below our previous mention and it’s the best we’ve seen. Rated 3.9/5 stars by 312 Amazon customers.
Additionally, Amazon has the SmartThings Hub 2nd Gen. for $69.99 shipped. Same at SmartThings, Newegg, and Sears. This is $30 under the regular going price. Rated 3.8/5 stars by over 1,600 Amazon shoppers.
Samsung SmartThings Home Monitoring Kit Features:
- Everything you need to start your smart home.
- Control, automate and monitor your home from anywhere using the SmartThings app.
- Connect compatible appliances, lights, speakers, locks, cameras, thermostats, sensors, appliances and more.
- SmartThings works with products from Samsung, Amazon, Bose, and more.
- Get immediate alerts on your smartphone if there’s unexpected entry or motion in your home.
- Secure dangerous, valuable or off-limit areas of your home.