Every once in a while we see a nice deal on an older model, usually refurbished, MacBook. While they may not be the most up-to-date laptop out there, prices get very low on what are otherwise perfectly capable machines. Today we have a deal on a 2015 MacBook Pro for under $800…
Daily Steals is offering refurbished Apple 13.3″ MacBook Pro with 8GB RAM and a 128GB SSD (Model No. MF839LL/A) for $849.99. But 9to5 readers can use code 9TO5MAC50 at checkout to drop the total down to $799.99 shipped. That’s as much as $500 off the orignal price and $129 below Apple’s refurbished listing.
It ships with a 90-day warranty and includes the power cord, wall plug, and MagSafe 2 power adapter. Details below.
More Apple Deals:
- Apple’s 13.3-inch 2017 MacBook Pro 256GB $1,399 shipped ($100 off)
- Apple’s new 10.5-inch iPad Pro 256GB drops to $699 shipped ($50 off)
- Costco offers free $400 gift card with iPhone 6s/Plus purchases/activiation
- You can grab iPhone 5s 16GB pre-paid for $50 shipped (Refurb, Orig. $649)
- Apple TV 32GB 4th Gen. with SteelSeries Nimbus Controller $150 (Reg. $200)
Apple 13.3” MacBook Pro with Retina Display:
The MacBook Pro tackles games, video streaming, photo editing, and whatever else you throw at it with its powerful 2.7GHz Intel Core-i5 dual-core processor, 8GB of speedy RAM, and flash storage drive, while making everything look great on its brilliant Retina display.
Vibrant Retina Display
The MacBook Pro’s Retina display—named after its invisible-to-the-naked-eye pixels—brings your content to life with its stunningly sharp resolution, filling photos and video with rich detail while rendering smooth, easy-to-read text.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links