AnkerDirect via Amazon is offering its PowerCore Fusion 2-in-1 Portable USB Charger with 5000mAh capacity in white for $29.99, but if you checkout with code KINJAFBG the price will drop to $23.99 Prime shipped. That’s a $6 discount off the regular price and the lowest we’ve seen it go at Amazon.
This charger can be used in the wall or on-the-go, with its built in battery it charges up to 2.1A per port. Plus, it has Anker’s PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies so that your devices get the fastest possible charge. Rated 4.6/5 stars by Amazon shoppers.
More accessory deals:
iClever BoostCell Eco 15,000mAh Battery Pack $24 with code ICLEVER8 (Reg. $35) | Amazon
- AUKEY 14W Solar Panel with 2 USB Ports $34 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- with code AUKPBP3A
- AUKEY 20W Solar Panel with 2 USB Ports $39 (Reg. $50) | Amazon
- with code AUKPBP2A
- AUKEY 28W Solar Panel with 2 USB Ports $48 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
- with code AUKPBP5C
- iOrange-E Apple Certified 10Ft iPhone Charger with Aluminum Connector $7 (Reg. $11) | Amazon
- with code 8AKNTIGX
- Anker PowerLine USB-C to USB 3.0 Cable 10-foot $10 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch $130 + $5 shipping (Reg. $200) | Woot
- LG – TONE Platinum Wireless In-Ear Behind-the-Neck Headphones $120 (Reg. $200) | Best Buy
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- Mpow Cell Phone Car Mount $9 (Reg. $12) | Amazon
- with code PMK45LCU
- LG Tone Infinim HBS-910 Wireless Stereo Headset $60 (Reg. $100) | A4C
- SHARKK BEAST 45W Bluetooth Speaker $60 (Reg. $250) | Daily Steals
PowerCore Fusion 5000
The High-Speed Portable & Wall Charger
From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand
– Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
– 20 million+ happy users and counting
– 99% Positive Amazon Feedback
A New Charging Dimension
PowerCore Fusion perfectly combines the reliability of a wall charger and the convenience of a portable charger. It takes the best of both charging worlds to create Anker’s most versatile charger ever.
Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies deliver the fastest possible charge to phones, tablets, GPSs, game consoles, and any other USB devices. (Does not Support Qualcomm Quick Charge.)
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!