AnkerDirect via Amazon is offering its MFi PowerLine II 10-ft Lightning Cable in white or black for just $12.74 Prime shipped. That’s more than $7 off the original listing and the lowest we’ve seen for it. This cable is reinforced to protect against normal wear and tear. It also will power upquickly and safely at the fastest charging speeds your devices can support. Rated 4.5/5 stars by Amazon shoppers.
More accessory deals:
- AUKEY QC 3.0 10-Port USB Charging station $30 (Reg. $35) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYPA6
- iOrange-E 6.6ft Nylon Braided USB Type C Charging Cable $6 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- with code H4LQA69O
- Ecurfu AM/FM/NOAA Emergency Weather Radio $12 (Reg. $17) | Amazon
- with code FNL93AGV
- 12 Powrtab Emergency Chargers $18 (Reg. $84) | Meh
- Toshiba TY-WSP120 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker $120 (Reg. $200) | Groupon
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- iClever BoostCell Eco 15,000mAh Battery Pack $24 (Reg. $35) | Amazon
- with code ICLEVER8
- AUKEY 14W Solar Panel with 2 USB Ports $34 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- with code AUKPBP3A
- AUKEY 20W Solar Panel with 2 USB Ports $39 (Reg. $50) | Amazon
- with code AUKPBP2A
- AUKEY 28W Solar Panel with 2 USB Ports $48 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
- with code AUKPBP5C
- iOrange-E Apple Certified 10Ft iPhone Charger with Aluminum Connector $7 (Reg. $11) | Amazon
- with code 8AKNTIGX
- Anker PowerLine USB-C to USB 3.0 Cable 10-foot $10 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
PowerLine II Lightning Cable The Cable That’s Yours For Life
From Strength to Strength PowerLine’s first generation boasted 5x the durability of other cables, but PowerLine II takes it to the next level. It tolerates being bent over 12,000 times and lasts an enormous 12x longer than other cables.
Speed and Safety MFi certification means total peace of mind because PowerLine II is completely Apple authorized. Designed to work flawlessly with iPhone, iPad, iPod or any device with a Lightning port.
Lasts a Lifetime To show our belief in PowerLine II , we are offering a hassle-free replacement for all quality issues. Not for half a year, not for 18 months, but for an entire lifetime. It really will be the last cable you ever need to buy.