Amazon is offering the Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub for $49.99 shipped. Also matched at Best Buy. That’s $50 off the original listing and a match for the lowest we’ve seen for it. Rated 3.8/5 stars with over 50% leaving a 4+ star rating. It’s also the #1 best selling home automation hub at Amazon. You can even save on the entire setup right now for $149.99 shipped (Reg. $200). It includes just about everything you need to start your smart home.
Fearures of the Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub:
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together.
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more.
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home.
- Requires an Internet-connected router with an available Ethernet port Requires the free SmartThings app for iOS (8.1 or later), Android (4.0 or later), or Windows Phone (8.1 or later)
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under ‘Technical Specifications’ for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues