Today only, Nike takes up to 50% off a selection of kids’ clothing and gear as part of its Back to School Flash Sale. In addition, Nike+ members receive free shipping. (Not a member? It’s free to join.)
Are your kid’s ready for back-to-school? Nike has an array of apparel, shoes, clothing and most importantly backpacks. For boys, the Nike Element comes in four cool colors and features a big Nike swoosh across the backpack. Another great backpack for boys is the Nike Hoops Elite Max Air Team iD. You can personalize this unique pack by putting your name, number or iD either on the sides or bottom.
For girls, the Nike Cheyenne Print Backpack comes in a trendy lavender color. It features a double zip main compartment for plenty of room to carry your gear. Plus, the Nike Halfday is available in either pink or blue and designed for comfort with cushioned support.
Our top picks for boys include:
- Nike Presto Fly $45 (Orig. $75)
- Tech Fleece Windrunner $81 (Orig. $100)
- Nike Roshe One $40 (Orig. $65)
- Tech Fleece Bomber Jacket $81 (Orig. $100)
- Zoom Pegasus 34 Running Shoe $45 (Orig. $90)
Our top picks for girls include:
- Sportswear Tech Fleece Pants $61 (Orig. $75)
- Nike Free RN 2017 $40 (Orig. $65)
- Nike Sportswear Jacket $113 (Orig. $150)
- Alpha Adapt Crossbody Gym Bag $38 (Orig. $50)
- Dry Tempo Shorts $23 (Orig. $28)
Plus, check out our guide for the top backpacks under $30: Timbuk2, OGIO, Kenneth Cole, and more!